India is a diverse country where people of every caste & creed live together, feel together & celebrate together. A child is the future of a nation so he/she must be introduced to the rich culture of the nation so cultural activities are the only medium to convey rich values to students.
Cultural activities are as important as education.... beyond the academic we focus on followings area as well.
Social Development And Personality Grooming:
School is committed to the all-around development of the child so we provide a learning environment that is conducive to inculcating a spirit of creativity and enquiry. We undertake educational tours, local picnics, visits to book fairs, visit airports, News Paper (Printing Press), Handmade Paper Factories, etc., and many more.
- To develop scientific skills and innovative ideas schools organize science exhibitions where only working models and working projects are displayed by students.
- For the development of humanity we favor charity. Students are taken deaf and dumb instituted blind schools, orphanages, and old age homes. This type of visit generates a sense of responsibility.
- A big amount of charity is given by students to poor people operations at cancer institute and peoples suffering from natural calamities like flood and draught
- ( Every morning the school starts with the recital of Saraswati Vandana, Gayatri Mantra (Goddess of knowledge), Shlokas, Bhajan, Physical exercise aerobics, and with National Anthem Regularly we have Meditation which leads to Mental stability in mind.
- To make students confident and to provide a practical aspect of learning „Mock Parliament‟ is also organized. We guide students to inculcate values of humanity, kindness, and patriotism. We focus on – „Serve Humanity, Serve Nation‟.
To Facilitate the blossoming of valued talent of the students, the school offers the house system comprising of four Houses named as Under:- • Nishtha • Prerna • Pragati • Sanskar Every house conducts different activities to inculcate social and moral values in students. House-Masters guide house members and activities mentor. Every student of Class I to XII is badged with one of the houses at the time of admission.
At the end of the year according to performance, Best House is awarded as House of the Year.
School plans educational tours for students. These tours are planned with the motive of making responsible citizens as well as providing knowledge out of the classrooms and to make them understand that a different world is waiting beyond books.
Development Of Language Skills
Language is the only medium through which a person can communicate with others so we give more emphasis on listening, speaking, reading and writing skills of Nursery, K.g plus prepare thought in the national sequence, our students read the magazine “ Young Bhaskar “ so that they can retain their reading habit and get awareness about news world. Interschool competitions are regularly taking place like Debate, Speech, Seminar, and Essay Writing. First Time in the field of education – A SPOKEN ENGLISH GUIDE BOOK is introduced by RPS with worksheets. It's really a great effort to make students well versed in Speaking English.
Awareness For Eco-Friendly Activities:
School has eco-club to develop an eco-friendly attitude in students we Acknowledge the students about rainwater harvesting „. How can we save rainwater and it can be reused for various purposes? Our school makes awareness campaigns like anti-pollution day, anti-tobacco day, Earth day Global warming day, and world environment day, etc. We have started anticipation against „use of polythene bags, bursting of crackers. Wastage of water and electricity. We in force our students to use the thing which can be recycled. We made them aware of three R‟s Reuse, Reduce and Recycle. Street plays are organized to make people aware of the environment and efforts are made by students to make society clean and healthy.
Rawat Public School maintains a sporting / cultural balance by offering many activities 'outside' the realm of sport. Debates, speech contests, etc. various societies and outdoor clubs are there :
Apart from scholastic we also give emphasis on co-scholastic development so we have regular Music (Vocal and instrument) Art and Craft, Yoga, and Dance Classes. Twice a year, we arrange an Art and Craft workshop which is undertaken by expert teachers In this sequence school also organizes a “Best out of waste“ event. Students show their creativity with full dedication. School offers activity-oriented education and has enough co-scholastic activities to provide a happy environment full of fun and amazing experiences.